"Boarding services are temporarily suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Boarding and Grooming
- Animal House Boarding, Grooming, and Pet Supplies offers full service grooming including, but not limited to: baths, haircuts and trims, brushing, nail trims, anal gland expression, ear hair removal, and low-shed blow drying. If you pet has itchy, allergy-prone, or infected skin, we offer medicated shampoos and soaks to help their condition!
- Our boarding facilities offer cat condos and indoor-outdoor runs for our canine guests. Please note, the doggy-door for your canine to go outside within their own run is only open during business hours, weather permitting. Runs are never left open overnight.
- You are welcome to bring your pet’s own food, favorite toy, or blankets that help them feel more at home if you’d like.
- If your pet requires medication or special attention during their stay, not to fear, we will handle all of that!
- Same household pets are more than welcome stay in the same dog run or cat condos as long as everyone gets along and there is no food aggressions.
Vaccine requirements for grooming:
- Canines: Rabies vaccine. Bordetella vaccination is required across the board for boarding/grooming.
- Feline: Rabies Vaccine
All animals must be fully vaccinated for boarding:
- Canine: Rabies, Bordetella, DA2PL
- Feline: Rabies, FVRCP, Feline Leukemia is recommended but not required
- We carry a wide variety of pet products, food, and toys. Some of our popular brands include: (you can put these in bullet points) Kong, HuggleHound, Easy Walk, Busy Buddy, Nylabone, Rope Toys, Mammoth Bones, Nature’s Miracle, Lean Treats, Purina, Hill’s, Royal Canin and many more!