* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Grooming services are available by appointment only.
Please call us at 417-326-5440 to schedule an appointment.
Boarding and Grooming
- Animal House Boarding, Grooming, and Pet Supplies offers full service grooming including, but not limited to: baths, haircuts and trims, brushing, nail trims, anal gland expression, ear hair removal, and low-shed blow drying. If you pet has itchy, allergy-prone, or infected skin, we offer medicated shampoos and soaks to help their condition!
- Our boarding facilities offer cat condos and indoor-outdoor runs for our canine guests. Please note, the doggy-door for your canine to go outside within their own run is only open during business hours, weather permitting. Runs are never left open overnight.
- You are welcome to bring your pet’s own food, favorite toy, or blankets that help them feel more at home if you’d like.
- If your pet requires medication or special attention during their stay, not to fear, we will handle all of that!
- Same household pets are more than welcome stay in the same dog run or cat condos as long as everyone gets along and there is no food aggressions.
Vaccine requirements for grooming:
- Canines: Due to recent kennel cough and parvo outbreaks in the area, all vaccines are required prior to grooming appointments. Required vaccines are: Rabies, Da2pp and Bordetella
- Feline: Rabies Vaccine
All animals must be fully vaccinated for boarding:
- Canine: Rabies, Bordetella, DA2PL